• From the San Diego International Airport:
Take a 10-minute cab ride to downtown
($18), or the San Diego Metropolitan
Transit System’s Airport Flyer (Route 992)
is $2.25 and free for kids under 5.
• San Diego Trolley: This light rail system
stops at points of interests all over town,
seven days a week, 5 a.m. to midnight.
• MTS Buses: It’s $2.25 per ride, or there’s
the unlimited bus and trolley day pass for
• Coronado Ferry: Departs from terminals at
Broadway Pier and the convention center
for $4.25 each way, kids 3 and under free.
• The Balboa Park Tram: This free tram
accesses the park’s museums and attractions.
Park in the Inspiration Point lot.
• San Diego Vintage Trolley: This restored
1946 beauty loops downtown with stops
at Santa Fe Depot, Seaport Village, the
Gaslamp and more.
• Coaster: This train travels from downtown
to Solana Beach, Encinitas, Carlsbad and
• Sprinter: Travel across inland North
County on this train.
• Amtrak’s Pacific Surfliner: This train runs
down the California coast, serving key
locations like Santa Barbara, Los Angeles,
Anaheim and San Diego.
WELCOME TO Sa; Dieg;
Pick up or drop
off a bike 24/7
at 180 stations
Another Side of
San Diego Tours
and points of
Park or along the
bay on a Segway.
Enjoy a GPS-
guided audio tour
city sites in a three-
wheeled mini car.