San Diego Bay
14.Hang 10 at the California Surf Museum on Historic Highway 101 in
Oceanside. Admission is free on Tuesdays.
15.Check out the collection of sculptures along San Diego Bay,
around the downtown Embarcadero.
16. Take a scenic drive to Mt. Laguna nd hike, bike, or picnic in the
fresh mountain air.
17. Hike the trails of Torrey Pines State Reserve, north of La Jolla, and see
the rare and elegant namesake pine trees,
plus miles of beaches.
18.Sample local produce at one of many Farmers Markets held
at numerous locations around the county.
19. Take a guided tour of the U.S. Olympic Training Center in
20. Search for wildlife along the tidal wetlands at the Batiquitos
Lagoon in Carlsbad.
21.Explore more than 40 miles of hiking and biking trails at Mission
Trails Regional Park.
22.Clear your mind in the medita- tion gardens of the
Self-Realization Fellowship Center in Encinitas.
23.Check out the Chicano Park Murals underneath the San
Diego-Coronado Bridge and explore the
history of the local Hispanic community’s
struggles and triumphs.
24.Get a 360-degree view of San Diego’s East County on top
of Mt. Helix in La Mesa.
25. Watch a stunning sunset at Sunset Cliffs, overlooking